Monday, March 19, 2012

WIP - Coteaz

Lately I havn't been overly focused in the painting department. I have tryed a couple different things with different miniatures without really finishing anything.

I still have my Mortis Engine to complete which I took to Homecon and a couple larger projects about to start. However in the last few days I've done a little bit of work on this chap. I got him in the last order out of Maelstrom before the clamp down and he is the first finecast model I bought. For the initial batch he was in pretty good condition though the hourglass was shot to shit so I'll see what I can do with paint to redeem it.

Now I myself am not looking at using him in the near future but he should be making an appearence on battlefields under other people in my gaming groups command.

I originally was going to paint him in blue armour but after an initial thin basecoat I went back to red which I enjoy painting.




He should be done in the next couple of days (time on swtor depending) and then I'll start on some Grey Knight Terminators for a regular opponent.

1 comment:

  1. He looks ready to smash some face. I'll try not get him killed in every game. Can't get my stupid phone to plug into my computer so will have to find my old camera and send you some pics of the instant mold progress.

    ReplyDelete