Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2nd Wave Dark Eldar

Since Coldbane made comment in the last post about it I'd like to put my 2 cents in. GW had vague mention that more Dark Eldar are on the way on the coming months and it seems very doable as the beastmasters were slid in alongside the new Orc and Goblin releases.

Please bring on Scourges and the Haemonculi faction, if they are up to the standard of the rest of the range and look like the artwork then... happy times =D

While putting out the washing today I had thoughts of kitbashing a vampire counts corpse cart with a raider for a Haemonculi coven Raider, cool huh.

So Coldbane, going to start buying some accesories for me to play with... for your own army of course ;)

2 comments:

  1. sure will :D let me know what you wana do!! just got my second Ravager and some mandrakes hope they will show up on friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?aId=14300134a

    ReplyDelete