Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Painting - Blood Angels - Dante & Furioso Dreadnought

I have finished a pair of important units for this weekends Maelstrom tournament.

Here we have Lord Commander Dante.  I own the actual Dante miniature in metal, but alongside the newer model range he is looking dated.  I kitbashed this version out of Sanguinary Guard and Death Company parts.

Next is the completed Furioso Dreadnought with Frag Cannon and Meltagun.  He will be riding down into battle in a Drop Pod.  As you can see I started painting freehand battle damage to his powerfist arm.  I stopped myself for now as there is plenty of work still to do on other units.  It is something I will complete in the near future.
I am getting through my eight Death Company currently.  I am trying to be disciplined and get the unit to a tabletop standard which I can later embellish when I have time.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, the basing makes them pop quite a bit. I like the old Iron Halo especially - and the blue lens break up the rednought nicely. Getting really good with the goldy/bronzy armour in addition.

    ReplyDelete